给你生活的忠告(中英双语)

正文:

给你生活的忠告

I’ll give you some advice about life.

Eat more roughage;

多吃些粗粮;

Do more than others expect you to do and do it pains;

给别人比他们期望的更多,并用心去做;

Remember what life tells you;

熟记生活告诉你的一切;

Don’t take to heart every thing you hear. Don’t spend all that you have. Don’t sleep as long as you want;

不要轻信你听到的每件事,不要花光你的所有,不要想睡多久就睡多久;

Whenever you say” I love you”, please say it honestly;

无论何时说“我爱你”,请真心实意;

Whenever you say” I’m sorry”, please look into the other person’s eyes;

无论何时说“对不起”,请看对方的眼睛;

Fall in love at first sight;

相信一见钟情;

Don’t neglect dreams;

请不要忽视梦想;

Love deeply and ardently, even if there is pain, but this is the way to make your life complete;

深情热烈地爱,也许会受伤,但这是使人生完整的唯一方法;

Find a way to settle, not to dispute;

用一种明确的方法解决争议,不要冒犯;

Never judge people by their appearance;

永远不要以貌取人;

Speak slowly, but think quickly;

慢慢地说,但要迅速地想;

When someone asks you a question you don’t want to answer, smile and say, “Why do you want to know?”

当别人问你不想回答的问题时,笑着说:“你为什么想知道?”

Remember that the man who can shoulder the most risk will gain the deepest love and the supreme accomplishment;

记住:那些敢于承担最大风险的人才能得到最深的爱和最大的成就;

Call you mother on the phone. If you can’t, you may think of her in your heart;

给妈妈打电话,如果不行,至少在心里想着她;

When someone sneezes say, “God bless you”;

当别人打喷嚏时,说一声“上帝保佑”;

If you fail, don’t forget to learn your lesson;

如果你失败了,千万别忘了汲取教训;

Remember the three “ respects” .Respect yourself, respect others, stand on dignity and pay attention to your behavior;

记住三个“尊”: 尊重你自己; 尊重别人; 保持尊严, 对自己的行为负责;

Don’t let a little dispute break up a great friendship;

不要让小小的争端损毁了一场伟大的友谊;

Whenever you find your wrongdoing, be quick with reparation!

无论何时你发现自己做错了,竭尽所能去弥补;动作要快!

Whenever you make a phone call smile when you pick up the phone, because someone can feel it!

无论什么时候打电话,摘起话筒的时候请微笑,因为对方能感觉到!

Marry a person who likes talking; because when you get old, you’ll find that chatting to be a great advantage;

找一个你爱聊的人结婚;因为年纪大了后,你会发觉喜欢聊天是一个人最大的优点;

Find time for yourself.

找点时间,单独呆会儿;

Life will change what you are but not who you are;

欣然接受改变,但不要摒弃你的个人理念;


1 2


-=[看新闻]=-
-=[看好文]=-